Frequently Asked Questions
1. Once I place my order when should I expect to receive it?
All our products are made to order/hand-painted to order. We endeavour to process, despatch and deliver your order to you within 7 - 10 working days of receipt of payment. You will receive a notification via email once your order has been despatched. If you have not received your order within 5 working days following despatch please contact us.
2. Is there a charge for delivery?
All fees in respect of shipping and handling will be charged at the time of ordering. Payment will be deducted together with the price of the product. These fees will be clearly stated at the checkout stage of the ordering process.
We also offer the option of free in-store collection from Baby Grow, Garden Street, Ballina, Co. Mayo
3. What happens if the product I ordered is not what I expected?
As our products are bespoke and personalised we do not offer returns. It is your responsibility to ensure all details (spelling of names, dates, placement of fadas, etc) provided are correct when ordering your personalised items.
4. What happens if I realise I have provided incorrect details?
You must notify us of any mistakes in your order within 24 hours of placing it. Please ensure that details are correct, as once the product is produced and despatched any postage costs will be at the cost of the customer.
5. Can I have my order shipped directly to the person who the gift is for?
Yes, of course. We will send it for you and include a personal message if desired.
6. What happens if my order is damaged?
If an item is damaged during delivery, please contact us within 3 days of receipt.